2020 – what an unforgettable year it’s been for all of us, on so many levels. At the top of my 2020 intentions list was for life to slow down. Be careful what you wish for!
Personally, I am feeling a lot of gratitude because everything has led me to this moment right here, right now.
And I love that feeling of a new start, new opportunities to explore, experience and express.
But some things remain the same – including my dorky tradition of buying these el cheapo New Year glasses to create a boomie moment, to circulate to friends, family and post on social media.
Some new tech to try
According to Smart insights, consumers are now watching more videos than ever before. It is estimated that the average person will spend 100 minutes every day watching online videos in 2021.
So why not create a video diary in the coming year using an app called 1 second a day. As already mentioned, people now want to see the content. So, later, you can also post it on your social media profile using metadata to your advantage by following The Marketing Heaven guide.
You simply add in a video for each day, choose a 1 second frame, and then it collates memories for you across the year culminating in a 5 minute video of your 2021. What a wonderful visual reminder that life (& innovation) really is about the process, not the outcome. And anything that helps you be more in tune with the present moment, is something worth investing in.
Some questions to ask
Here are some questions which may assist you in framing your intentions for the year ahead:
- What new things do I want to experience?
- What do I want to embody more of?
- Where can I add more value wherever I go and whatever I do?
- Where can I allow myself to be more creative?
- What new skills will I commit to learning?
- How will I incorporate more networking – internally & externally – into my working week?
- Who will I mentor / sponsor / support in their professional endeavours?
- What professional or personal dreams will I realise?
- How will I keep myself accountable?
- What new habit will I adopt consistently to feel inspired and keep my mindset expansive?
- Where will I be more innovative?
- What more can I do in terms of my self care?
- How will I incorporate a sense of fun each day?
Happy New Year y’all
Over & Out 2020. I don’t wish it away for 1 second, because life is too precious for that.
Here’s to 2021 – however it unfolds.
PS. I invite you to join the @legallyinnovative tribe on Instagram, and to check out my products on annalozynski.com each designed to support your innovation journey. There’s so much more coming in 2021!